CBMS will open for all Fall Semester reservations on April 30, 2015!
Please submit all technical questions here:
Master Calendar of all events (view calendars individually or select multiple calendars for a combined view)
- Users can subscribe to calendars or specific events and receive email reminders and change notifications
- One Stop Shop for booking all spaces, inventory, and décor
- Online, centralized source of event information
- Fluid design optimized for your desktop and mobile devices of all shapes and sizes
Please login using your tnstate user name and password under "My Account" (DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT). All requests must be submitted 10 business days before your event/meeting. After approval, carry your confirmation receipt with you to your reserved event. How do I reserve an event using CBMS?
Students wishing to reserve a facility must contact their faculty advisor. All requests must be submitted 30 business days before your event/meeting. After approval, advisors must carry the confirmation receipt with them to their reserved event.
The University offers the use of facilities for community meetings and other special events. If your organization has never booked an event please contact 615-963-5797 to be added to the system. After approval, please carry the confirmation receipt with you to your reserved event. How do I reserve an event using CBMS?
- If this is the first time your organization has booked a reservation, please click here and allow 24 hours for your organization to be registered in the system.
- Please note that a request submitted through CBMS is not a confirmed reservation. Your reservation is not complete until you have received a CONFIRMATION email approving your request.
- Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, Firefox, Google Chrome
- Compatible Attachments: .doc, .gif, .pdf, .txt, .xlsx, .tif, .csv